Thursday 8 October 2015

LMAO! Rich Naija Woman without Husband needs Young Guy

 
Things are getting bad in our society. A source sent this to okay's diary. People no longer have shame. You see ladies who refuse to calm down and respect their husband while they were young, turn around to try to use money to buy small boys who will be sleeping with her. Sad! See her full photos..

 


 
She was said to have advertised herself online looking for a Sugar Boy with these words:
"I am Ms Chijioke and I need a sugar boy who can take good care of me s*xually. I will make sure I provide everything he wants as far he is good to me in the bedroom."

3 comments:

  1. 08052940276 I'm 25 call me if you can help me pay for your bride Price

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am 21 years 07044856850

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha pls both of u should find something better to do...u both are not serious...she wants satisfaction

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Categories

Blog Archive